A new project is part of Resstende’s portfolio that realized and installed for Casa dei ragazzi, in Olgiate Molgora, 106 shading systems. The new building will host the health care home run by IAMA Onlus to accommodate 40 children with disabilities in the hamlet of San Zeno.
Specifically, inside the rooms dedicated to boys were installed 71 roller blinds NANO system with grey structure, equipped with double box thanks to which you can adjust the passage of light both from below and above for even more effective and comfortable protection.
The NANO system consists of a modern furniture curtain, rubbed with roller mechanics. Directly integrated to the window frame, thanks to the adhesive profile that is inserted in the guide and then glued directly on the glass, it can slide freely even when the window is in small spaces completely covering the glass, filtering the sunlight, and avoiding the blades of light typical of the curtains applied away from the frame. As fabric was selected the grey Aspen – cod. 10055, blackout, completely fireproof and washable, with a damp cloth, to ensure not only privacy but also extreme functionality.
Outside, however, were installed 35 roller blinds systems motorized model RESS FLEX 01, characterized by 4 mm stainless steel cable guides from the upper ceiling and the lower floor. For the fabric, totally fire retardant and with a toxicity nothing was chosen the Sunscreen Satin 5500 grey/ sand colour – cod. 30110, consisting of 42% fiberglass and the remaining 58% PVC. With an aperture factor of 4% it guarantees an effective resistance to light and a UV shielding of 96%. In addition, the choice of the dark colour of the fabric allows you to retain heat by improving the energy performance of the structure
Company borio mangiarotti s.p.a.
Aglaya design s.r.l.
Olgiate molgora, lecco
Design and installation of 106 shading systems
35 external roller blinds motorized model ress flex 01
71 Nano Model Interior Roller Blinds
Sunscreen satine 5500 grey/sand colour – cod. 30110, filter
Aspen grey – cod. 10055, blackout
Photo © diana lapin